Cedar Hill Amphitheatre’s 24’x36′ covered stage with full electrical is a perfect place to hold company picnics, private parties, family reunions, weddings, concerts, and plays. This rustic stage in the heart of Missouri provides a secluded get away for you, your family, and friends.
Cedar Hill can house up to 5,000 people at the main stage, has the ability to add additional temporary stages on property, or just host an intimate wedding.
Cedar Hill offers:
- 400 Amp electrical with direct wire capabilities as well as 220/110 hookups for vendors. Electrical is not equipped to accomodate campers.
- 24X36 Covered Main Stage & 20X20 covered secondary stage
- Occupancy: 5,000 – in main stage area
- Additional Acreage available for secondary stages
- Beer garden 30×60, shelter bar & 12 tables
- Playground area
- Excellent/professional support staff for venue-related issues and event coordination
- Well-lit easy highway access parking
- 16 acres of open campgrounds
- For complete information in regards to pricing and regulations please send us an email.
The venue is available for rental from April 1st to October 30th.
For rental info please contact us.
If you would like more information on becoming a vendor, please see the Vendor Info page.