Cedar Hill Amphitheatre’s 24’x36′ covered stage with full electrical is a perfect place to hold company picnics, private parties, family reunions, weddings, concerts, and plays. This rustic stage in the heart of Missouri provides a secluded get away for you, your family, and friends.
Cedar Hill can house up to 5,000 people, or host an intimate wedding.
Cedar Hill offers:
- 400 Amp electrical with direct wire capabilities as well as 220/110 hookups for vendors. Electrical is not equipped to accomodate campers.
- Primitive outdoor shower facilities
- Occupancy: 5,000
- Beer garden 30×60, shelter bar & 12 tables
- Playground area
- Freestanding 12×12 platform for front of house sound
- Excellent/professional support staff for venue-related issues and event coordination
- Well-lit easy highway access parking
- 16 acres of open campgrounds
- For complete information in regards to pricing and regulations, click here to download our rental information.
The venue is available for rental from April 1st to October 30th.
For rental info please contact us.
Click here to complete the Venue Rental Application.
If you would like more information on becoming a vendor, please see the Vendor Info page.